A0266828 BIX distribution connector,QCBIX1A connector solution
The Hongyi Telecom's BIX Distribution connection system was developed by 2005, including 25 pair QCBIX1A,QCBIX1A4 terminal block, Assembled Mounting Frame for 100 pairs, 150 pairs, 200 pairs, 250 pairs and 300 pairs to choice. and for the test probe , Bix 16A punch down tools.
The BIX Distribution Connector is a 25-pair connector.The connector’s symmetrical construction allows termination of cables on one side and cross-connect jumper wires or BIX patch cords on the other. Each BIX connector is equipped with 50 double-ended Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) clips for terminating
plastic insulated solid copper conductors without stripping.The connector is built with two staggered rows
of IDC clips enclosed in a three-layer construction of fire-retardant plastic wafers. Pair splitters on each side
of the connector facilitate wire insertion.
• Horizontal distribution or equipment terminations in telecommunications rooms and main distribution
• Interconnection terminations in consolidation points.
• Housing material: fire-retardant thermoplastic rated UL94V-0, beige
• IDC clip: copper alloy with tin plating over nickel.
• Gas-tight connection — insulation slicing of 22, 24 and 26 AWG (0.64, 0.5 and 0.4 mm) plastic
insulated solid copper conductors
• Durability: 200 insertions of any combination of wire gauge.
• Dielectric strength: 1,000 V RMS at 60 Hz for 1 minute
• Current rating: 1.5 A maximum
• Insulation resistance: 100 M minimum between clips
• Contact resistance: 1 m per contact.