1. Single mode fiber and multimode fiber are used for long-distance high-quality transmission network signals. The distinction between single-mode and multi-mode is based on the propagation mode of light inside. The light is in single-mode fiber. It travels along a straight line without reflection, so its propagation distance is very far. Multimode fiber can carry the transmission of multiple optical signals.
2. From the perspective of external light, the most common resolution method is: yellow fiber optic cable is generally single-mode fiber, orange-orange or gray fiber optic cable is generally multi-mode fiber, the difference between the core is multi-mode The core size is 50.0 μm and 62.5 μm; the single mode is 9.0 μm.
3. Fiber has a very rich interface choice.
4. The FC interface is used in the fiber distribution board of the operator. And the ST interface commonly used by FTTB.
5. The most commonly used is the LC interface, which is much smaller than all other interfaces. More ports are accommodated in the fixed unit area of the box switch. A light jumper with two LCs together, called DLC.
6. Another small interface like LC, but more applied to the fiber to the desktop - MTRJ, the common dual fiber into one port is made in one port.
Previous: No Information